Zapata FlyRide 2017
Franky Zapata and his team have just released the first images of their newest product design. The Zapata FlyRide ™ tagline is
‘You can fly, but you can’t fall’
A self stabilizing chair that allows anyone wishing to fly above the water the chance to do so, possibly without even getting wet. Here are the feature/benefits listed by ZR:
- You can fly but you can’t fall
- Self leveling and stabilizing
- Height and speed setting pre-sets for new users
- Requires only a few minutes of instruction
- Moves at similar speed to Hoverboard
- Does not require Jet Ski operator
- Takes off from beach or a dock
- No need to enter the water or swim
- Jet Ski minimum power 115 cc
- Adequate for beginners
- For all riders age 12 and up
- Uses same Zapata hose EMK as Flyboard
This will be a very interesting product to add to rental operations and we are very curious to get feedback from the dealers/distributors as to what excites them about this experience and what might concern them.
Would customers be using the EMK and flying themselves? If it flies as fast as the Hoverboard it means this can really get moving and with riders being sold on beach and dock take offs there may be new safety concerns.
We’re excited to see this ride in action and share more details as they become available on this post.