FLYBOARD WORLD CUP 2014 in Dubai
UPDATE: Check out our X Dubai Flyboard World Cup page and below is our official video from the 2014 event. Suksan Tongthai won his second consecutive Flyboard World Championship and landed the first Triple Backflip in competition.
1. Suksan Tongthai (Thailand, World Champion 2013)
2. Damone Rippy (USA, North American Champion 2014)
3. Jake Orel (USA)
4. Stephane Prayas (France, World Champion 2012)
1. Da-Yeob Kim (South Korea)
2. Stephanie Wells (Canada)
3. Yolanda Baker (USA)
4. Claudia Osternaud (France)
1. Laurent Calliot (France)
2. Martin Von Stedingk (Sweden)
3. Dong-Won Yang (South Korea)
4. Antonio Martinez-Yague (Spain)
The Flyboard World Cup 2014 was held in the beautiful city of Dubai on December 4th, 5th and 6th.
80 Top Pro Flyboarders from around the world descended on the most populous city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Weather was a very comfortable 28 °C.
The level of flying continued to increase and H2RO Magazine was very proud to bring you complete coverage of the event from behind the scenes, on/over the dock and on the water.