Menu 

H2RO – Main Forums HYDROFLIGHT SPORTS Introduce Yourself and Ask a Question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  machete007 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

blainejeffery
    Keymaster

I admit that I’ve been very poor at facilitating conversation on this forum to date. There are lots of people who have registered here and yet not many conversations going on. Here is a little more incentive to introduce yourself. I will be randomly selecting forum contributors for H2RO WEAR prizes throughout July and August. Here are a couple of ways you can get started and earn a chance to win!

1. Introduce yourself to the community. Where you fly, what products you’ve tried or are looking forward to trying.
    2. Ask H2RO a question. Got a question about Hydroflight products, companies, competitions, athletes, the magazine… fire away and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.

Thank you for signing up to our forum. You are part of a pioneering community helping to bring a new sport into existence. I look forward to getting to know you through our conversations here.

Blaine Jeffery

Photoguyjld
    Participant

HI, I’m Jim, a 68 year old retired guy in Rhode Island, USA. My somewhat younger buddy got a ZR Flyboard this spring and we have been having a ball. Having been active in watersports his whole life, his learning curve was a lot steeper than mine. I had never tried any watersport. When I saw this on TV and YouTube, I knew that I wanted to try it. Finally getting the hang of it but loved it from first backward fall.

My friend has is proficient enough to use the EMK. I’m not there yet but am the techie guy for its operation. The EMK was professionally installed by the Yamaha dealer. It is linked and calibrated correctly and the jet ski responds correctly. There is a issue however and I have had not much luck finding information other than others have had the same problem. I hope this board can help so here goes.

At random time intervals while using the EMK, the jet ski will shutdown causing the flyer to fall into the water suddenly. Not fun and a bit unsettling. Been doing this since first use. We haven’t used it again until recently after programming the brain from scratch. Still cuts out. All functions work correctly and we use fresh batteries. Does anyone know what is causing this and more importantly, how to correct it?

machete007
    Participant

hello,
    my name is machete red.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »