Menu 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by blainejeffery blainejeffery 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    blainejeffery
    blainejeffery
    Keymaster

Safety should continue to be the most important topic being addressed by the Hydroflight community. As the world continues to sit in judgement and debate our place it is not enough to simply have a great track record to date. We know many amazing people are working very hard in this area around the world and this is the place to help our efforts by sharing insights, asking questions and debating strategies.

HDAV
    Participant

DO Wake, Kayak, Surf, helmets provide enough protection? EN 1385: 1997 – Helmets for canoeing is the common standard is this enough?

blainejeffery
    blainejeffery
    Keymaster

HDAV, I see a lot of guys flying in the Liquid Force helmets but I’d think if it’s enough for wakeboarding it’s enough for Hydroflight. Interesting that in the Pro Flyboarding competitions recently in the USA and Dubai helmets were not mandatory. In Toronto, Canada for the 2014 North American Flyboard Championship they were but that’s the only time I’ve seen that. http://www.liquidforce.com/helmets.html
    Sorry for the incredibly slow reply… This forum is just getting off the ground. Thanks for helping be a part of that! – Cheers, Blaine

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by blainejeffery blainejeffery.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »