Zapata Industries – Future of Jet Technology
Flyboard® is a registered trademark of Zapata Industries
Zapata Industries is recognized by their ability to make smaller, lighter, more efficient, scalable, and innovative products that have come to define excellence in personal flight systems. Zapata Industries will revolutionize the military, medical, and industrial sectors with autonomous flight capabilities. Their first concepts are for a Military Jet Bike, Military Air Stretcher and Military Air Cargo.
Using the same technology applied with the Flyboard® Air, the Jet Bike will offer potential applications within the military, medical, and recreation sectors. Using Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, and patented design, our redundant systems will make the Jet Bike safer than a helicopter with more universal applications in various fields.
- Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, and patented design.
- Has potential uses within military, medical, and recreation sectors.
- Patented redundancy systems makes it safer than a helicopter.
Using the same technology that powers the Zapata Industries’ Flyboard® Air, the Air Stretcher will offer unparalleled access for emergency applications to be used in military, medical, ski resort, and remote workspace removal. Using Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, and patented designs, the Air Stretcher will offer injured occupants the ability to remotely, and safely be removed from dangerous situations, and offer life-saving equipment within the Air Stretcher.
- Unmanned medical and emergency aircraft.
- Four-channel redundant system meaning it can still fly and land safely should one engine fail.
- Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, and patented designs.
- Fully equipped for medical emergencies.
- Potential applications within military and remote work access sites.
- Prototype to be completed in 2018.
Using Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, patented designs and remote wireless capabilities, the Air Cargo platform has multiple uses in remote site drop-off and supply: such as war-torn areas where fast access to supplies can mean the difference between life or death. Without a physical operator, the Air Cargo system mitigates the risk to more lives by allowing the system to do the work of a traditional crew where access to a remote location with a faster response time is greater than traditionally allowed.
- Unmanned delivery platform.
- Powered by same technology pioneered by Flyboard® Air.
- Full redundancy—safer than a helicopter.
- Extremely practical for fast delivery in a remote location.
- Can be used for military, medical, or equipment supply.
Saving time, money, and additional resources typically needed for commercial maintenance, the Zapata Industries’ Air Platform will allow industrial crews the ability to reach inaccessible, dangerous, and remote locations. Some examples of the demanding applications for the Air Platform include: wind turbines, offshore oil rigs, bridges, and remote buildings. With Zapata’s proprietary balance methodology, algorithms, and patented designs, the Air Platform would allow operators to focus on the maintenance in question without worrying about operating the craft.
- Future of industrial maintenance with the ability to reach inaccessible locations.
- Could support a crew of two people.
- Full redundancy—safer than a helicopter.
- Practical for wind turbine maintenance.
Zapata Industries is creating a brand new industry within the personal flight sector with their jet technology which was seen first in their Flyboard Air. Proprietary stability systems, enhanced maneuverability, bespoke algorithms, and advanced logic boards give them a huge competitive advantage. Other competitors are cumbersome, hampered by weight, unable to be scaled, and do not have full flight redundancy—making Zapata Industries Air products safer than a helicopter.
Zapata Industries remains the overwhelming market share leader in the Hydroflight industry but will now focus on jet-propelled machines with their Air Jet Crafts—continuing to build on the success of the Flyboard Air. Zapata’s stabilization expertise, patented computer code, proprietary balance methodology, and quick-to-market products offer flight solutions that others cannot match. Plus, our lightweight design (44 pounds for the Flyboard® Air) allow our products to be transported without special equipment, giving Zapata an insurmountable edge.
Zapata’s ability to commercialize new technology, re-energize the $500 million+ personal water craft industry, and disrupt the commercial flight industry, has Zapata poised to become the leader in personal aviation.
Zapata Industries – Air
- Most stable and intuitive air board on the market with our proprietary ‘Independent Propulsion Unit,’ balance methodology, algorithms, and patented designs for better stability and flight control.
- Lightest and most convenient products in the industry—only weighing 44 lbs—the Flyboard Air can easily be carried and transported.
- Only air board that has full redundancy and Zapata’s balance methodology, meaning if one engine fails it can still be safely landed, making it safer than an airplane or helicopter.
- Innovative technology that will redefine the air transport industry.
Zapata Industries – Water
- Created and commercialized the concept of hydroflight with the Flyboard.
- Most diversified portfolio of hydroflight products that attach to the back of a personal water craft (PWC).
- Using Zapata’s balance methodology, we are the leader in self-leveling hydroflight products, which anyone can use.
- Massive online community, entertainment shows, and distribution network that reaches millions of people.
The second version of the Hoverboard is in its prototype stage on track for a 2017 preview. The updated technology such as the gyroscopic leveling system will allow casual riders the ability to be able to perform on a similar level as advanced riders and extreme sport athletes. The Hoverboard 2.0 will usher in a new standard for advanced watersports.
and in development for 2017 preview.
Second iteration of the Hoverboard.
First model was meant for advanced riders and extreme sport athletes.
The gyroscopic leveling system included in the Hoverboard 2.0 will give riders of all skill levels greater competency.
The Podracer will be the testing grounds for future, hose-less Zapata Industries’ Air Jet Craft technology. With a completed prototype and development on track for a 2017 preview, the Podracer’s advanced seating position will give users the sensation of a flying jet bike, also giving the rider more confidence and proficiency at handling and maneuverability.
Prototype completed and in development for 2017 preview.
Precursor of the Flying Jet Bike.
Gives the user the sensation of a flying jet bike.
Advanced seating, which is less demanding on the rider’s balance and endurance.
Most powerful and advanced hydro-flyer to date.